Wednesday, January 26, 2011

you were meant to look and see us, AND MISS US



HOW IS IT THAT SINCE YOU ENDED IT, (AND IT WAS YOU ALTHOUGH I HAD TO GIVE YOU THE BALLS TO INITIATE IT) ALL YOU CAN REMEMBER IS THE BAD TIMES?????? THE TIMES WE FOUGHT? THE TIMES I WASN'T HAPPY, THE TIMES YOU GOT FRUSTRATED WITH ME.



HOW IS THAT???


COZ IM SITTING HERE BLOODY PLAYING MEMORIES IN MY MIND AND ALTHOUGH I TRY MY HARDEST TO BE LIKE YOU AND REMEMBER BAD, FRUSTRATING SAD MEMORIES ALL I CAN REMEMBER ARE GOOD. i was the best damn thing to EVER happen to you so far so how on God's earth are you only remembering bad? ALL I CAN SEE IS

kate miller hikie in wollongong, big huge balloon animals on the side of the road in the middle of the night, sneaking me out of my house at night to go on long all night drives, you nursing me better when i had glandular fever, making miska and other crazy drinks in your appartment, making lunch and sitting on your appartment balcony, making smoothies, walking to franklins, walking to rightway, the boat, playing red dead, sleeping in the back of your car on a mattress, rome, paris, Amsterdam, sanke bites, BRINGING SEXY BACK, shopping at top shop and getting you the most awesome jumpers, oysters, you pretending you had an axe under the bed and was going to kill me, staying at the rydges, going out for sushi, watching countless movies and tv shows, harry's pies, canyoning and you being so concerned i'd fall or hurt myself, writting messages on you mirror, 12 days of christmas, making you a pie and buring my hand (and now having a permanent scar which i call joel), you walking up to miranda to pick me up from witchery and surprising me with a banana boost, the look on your face when you came and saw me in hospital after i had an anaphylactic reaction, the look on my face when you came to my door in the rain after having a car crash, watching soccer games, exploring london together, JOEL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE SEE THE LOVE BECAUSE ITS BURNING MY EYES UP AND BEATING AND COURSING THROUGH EVERY INCH OF MY BODY. HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT??????????????
HOW DO YOU NOT ACHE FOR ME LIKE I ACHE FOR YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment