Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dear sam,
Hey! I'm so sorry I haven't done anything about what you did. At first I was too mad to do anything. Later I was just devastated. sam, I'm not sure what you were trying to prove, but if it was a test of if anyone cared, fuck you. The only reason i draw this conclusion is due to the letter ou wrote me. You could of just asked me (like every day). Fucking hell sam, OFCOURSE I CARE.. I AM UR BEST FRIEND. ofcourse I care. sam, I KNOW U REGRET WHAT HAPPENED, it's shit. I wish it never happened too. i know that if i was just there in that moment we would be hugging. WHY? REALLY? YOU..... Fucking hell sam I think of you every single day of my life. What did you expect to happen??????? For me just Move on? You were my BEST FRIEND. you dealt with so much in my life. I miss you SO much. You were my closest friend. Hey, just saying that letter you wrote..... BULL SHIT.
am I even allowed to be mad at you?
You have affected my life SOOOOO much. More than anything. And I just want you back. sam. You were worthier, and I permanently think of how happy you would be in my circle of friends. So much bullshit and we could have survived?!!! My friends would have loved you.... Just like I still do.










sam, you could have never have imagined how much i miss you. if there is a god i will be-able to hug you again.
i love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment