Thursday, February 27, 2014

57 DAYS OF CATHERINE

Firstly, I'm fine thanks. 
Fuck, he's just trying to be nice. He concerned. He cares. I hate him for that.... 
But it is almost condescending..... But i know he wouldn't mean it like that. 
Saying something like "... you will always be....." makes it sound like you're never going to see me again. Like a sad ode to what could have been and reminiscing on good times. 
And if I really am something special then why are you ending it with me?
Don't you dare tell me that then walk away.
 Guess I'm not special enough for you. 
Confusing jerk. 
I also don't want your hugs and kisses. Why are you kissing and hugging me? 
Do you really think this makes me feel better? 
This whole message is just a selfish piece of crap. 

And then the most selfish and hurtful line comes. "I hope we can give this a go in the future." WHAT A CRUEL HOOK. 
Keeping me around on the side lines, not letting me move on with a simple and seemingly harmless line.
 I am not a back up plan. 

Also it's you're not your.
Douche. 

No comments:

Post a Comment