Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I hate this girl. And not only because she gets to stand with delectable men with amazing noses and impeccable check bone structure but because she also has the heart of most of the males I know. What the hell. Yes she is pretty, but she doesn't always look like this. Yes she is classy and pretty much down to earth and charming in all of the interviews I have watched of her, but she has the unfair advantage of growing up on the right side of the world... Europe. How to make an Australian accent sound exotic let alone classy is a mission yet to be conquered.
But apart from all of these reasons, Why IS this girl liken to men as crack is to crack whores? What exactly is it about her? If you are reading this and happen to know the answer please I beg of you to tell me. If you remain silent I will take it as your answer that there is no reasonable explanation.
I have often been told I think like a man. I always take this as a compliment and pride myself on it, and mostly i agree, however its obstacles such as Emma that make it impossible for me to completely cross over the line into boy-dome. That and the fact that boys are complete and utter retards.

No comments:

Post a Comment