Sunday, March 6, 2011


one kiss and i'm gone. i have no heart to actually break. not yet but theres one growing. and ur fueling it. one kiss and im gone, i want to move in and travel together and charm your family and make ur pets like me. i hate sleeping alone. i love kissing you. i can feel our mouths molding together. i want to make you happy. i want to spend 24hrs together i am becoming addicted. i want to chat for hours i want you to keep making me laugh. please. i want you. when your here i can turn the lights off and face the dark. i want to put my life in your hands. i want you to fall for me. i want you to want to me. i am so tired. i am so chill. i can't help but put all my hopes into one basket.



DEAR WORLD,
PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD.
TEACH ME TO CHARM AGAIN.
I REALLY WANT THIS, IS THAT CRAZY?

No comments:

Post a Comment