Sunday, March 6, 2011

you make my yay again. you make me comfortable.
even if this is nothing, its huge for me coz i trust you.
and even by accident you actually know me really well.
i didn't mean to tell you, to admit it, to let you see
but i am crazy. only the best kind. of-course
and the way i work is i just fall.
i just let myself be caught by the wind,
go up to the highest point i know and let go
or in the waves like a washing machine,
or flop down as if shot on the powdery snow.
and your right it IS fun!
i just hope that i won't break MY sternum.
but like you said that hard to do.
and i am beautiful
my soal is mysterious and allering.
let me polish up and youll see it
like hidden glitter under dry leaves
you get a glimpse and want more.
trust me,
i am so free. thats your fault
i would do anything. im down for that
im down for just having fun.
ill watch the same onld tired movie again and again
although you have perfectly exquiste taste so how could this be a problem
i think you are funny and you make me laugh
the most likely killer for me right now is being forgotten,
undervalued.
and i want to shout and scream and obsess (more)
but im not that self destructive

i'm only wish is i could be the spectator for once
i wish i could hover out of me
get the best possible view
and what the magic of that which is me falling.
look for the hidden gold.
i am the treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment