Tuesday, August 14, 2012

dying narcissist

I am sorry,
                     to everyone and anyone whom i have ever made question themselves.

                     I am so sorry for any bad word or insinuation i have directed towards someone.

                     I am so sorry for all the un-necessaryness i have created.
                                                                                                  Be it drama, pain, anger or frustration.

But most of all i want to thank you all for giving me a chance, letting me in, respecting me and allowing me to create all this horror. Because without your open heart, mind and character i would have been harmless.

But i really do wish for my sake, contradictorily, above all others, that i never did do anyone wrong. Please be comforted by the truth that all i did do, never hurt anyone else more than myself. All the taunts and lies never cut down, or ruined anyone worse than me. All of the indiscretions, faults and insecurities i highlighted only highlighted all of my own, only brighter. I never cut off anyone unfairly without first cutting off myself.


And;
In this i am even more sorry. I regret that i can't even apologise without mentioning myself the most.
(I guess i realised all i have said is ultimately true, and regrettably I am sorrier to me than i ever could be to you.)

If i was sorrier to you though how could I live?

If i was to truly lose myself and my vanities i would die.



I will finish this, the worst, vainest, self centred apology with this;

I think in the case of me, i do want to die. I wish i could. fuck you survival instincts of a narsissist.

No comments:

Post a Comment