Wednesday, August 15, 2012

http://www.ncpamd.com/Stimulant_Side_Effects.htm

A great website detailing EXACTLY why someone who does not need to be taking Ritalin should never ever take it. However I do find that Ritalin helps me. I'm not saying that it is the perfect drug for me as i feel almost all of these side effects, and i feel them very intensely. What I am saying is that I do need something. Ritalin has helped! Maybe i do need Ritalin  and i just need to work out the dosage and exact type of Ritalin.  But whatever it is, there is something very wrong, 















                                                              or not. Maybe i'm just testing. Finding limits, making them. Breaking and throwing out rules and re affirming them.  i don't. who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment