Thursday, September 1, 2016

I AM PUTTING AN END TO YOUR MIND FUCKING

Heya,

You messaged me a bunch of weird shit, and I was nice to you. You make sexually inappropriate jokes and I kindly told you no.

You messaged me again and I waited till it was appropriate to reply.

You then invited yourself to my night and I decided not to go.
You then texted to see where I was and I replied a while later.

You then got creepy and needy texting me heaps weird shit and naming a cocktail after me.

I saw your hurt and thought we could meet up.

You then denied to talk to me on the phone, so I left a voicemail suggesting we could get a coffee or a drink or you know - just meet up in person :)

You then called me back but I was in class and you couldn't wait till class finished as you had #workshit so you were sorry but you couldn't talk to me ... unless I was in trouble... seriously dude? YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE LAST PERSON I WOULD EVER CALL IF IT WAS AN EMERGENCY. #seriously

I then said oh man, hope work is treating you okay and you wrote, heard your voice message, we can get a drink soon.

What the fuck is soon.
Thank god I'm not hurting over this anymore - YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONSIDER ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.

FUCK OFF YOU DICK, STOP TRYING TO CONTROL THIS SITUATION OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I AM NOT FALLING FOR THIS EVER AGAIN.


DO.
WHAT.
EVER.
YOU.
WANT.



Just leave me out.


And if you want to be my friend, "so bad", then treat me like a friend.  #fucker

I'm off doing and talking about better things <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment