Wednesday, August 31, 2016



I feel tired and faded. I hate that someone might have the power to message me and affect how I feel for the next few hours till my self defense kicks in. I hate the fact that I have called on my self defense so many times in the past few weeks that it has affected my serotonin levels. I hate that now I am left alone with sadness and he leaps with all of the hope, joy and encouragement I gave him. Why am I cursed with the fact that I cant ever leave anyone worse off than I found them? It is a curse.

I hate people that don't carry their own.  Not finacially , m not mentally, not spiritially, just humalitarilry.

Is this a thing? Hiw can you not tell what is good and what is hurtful?

Maybe I'm just mad at all of the narcissists in todays day and age, hold fuck there is alot of them.

Thank god there is none in here, i coud smell it if there were. You always can right.... Oh how is your sister whom is giving birth roght now wait yes I onced imagined and emotivelly gave birth, it was painful....




No comments:

Post a Comment