Sunday, March 9, 2014

You were wrong, I'd make more than just a good girlfriend. I'd make the loyalest and most loving support, the funniest and sexiest partner and the greatest best friend.

I understand you, I appreciate you and I love you.

This is rare.

Timing is never going to be perfect on its own. What makes timing perfect is the ability and the desire to work along side the obstacles and over come them.

Sometimes bravery is needed.


Be brave, please because I can feel myself slipping away. I see all the signs of myself coming undone, because one of my best and worst traits is my pride. I am the sea. I wait for no one. And I hate the thought of becoming complacent and not caring if you are coming for me. Drowning boys, then accidentally drowning you.





Whatever the outcome, I am no fool to myself, I know myself quite well. And I will never forget you. But I remember a lot of things, and every single one I have left behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment