Monday, June 23, 2014

I am fire

"look man, I know you think you're probably being nice by keeping up the small chat and seemingly trying to organise to meet up with me. But unless this is actually what you really want, and you are genuinely interested in me, please stop. Because despite the impression I've given you I'm sure, I don't sleep with people unless I do actually like them. So here is your hall pass to leave me alone now that you have gotten what you've wanted from me. Go, I won't think any worst of you. Because right now, every ambiguous text message and fallen through plan hurts.
Look man, Its not even all on your head. Im the naive idiot, who thinks that because I treat others as I want to be treated, aka, not sleeping with anyone who I don't like (and believe me I could go to town) i think thats what everyone else is doing also. So be free, onto the next, just never try this shit again. Because whilst Im being nice now, I have fire in my belly and I m not the one that you should be making your enemy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment